IELTS Teacher Training Course
We offer IELTS for Teachers as a TEFL course for those who would like to become more effective IELTS teachers and help their students improve their band scores in both General and Academic versions of the exam. The course covers language training in listening, reading, writing, and speaking as well as exam preparation techniques that can be used to improve the students’ skills in a relatively short period of time.
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
ESL Teachers, both native and non-native.
WHAT DOES IELTS FOR TEACHERS’ COURSE HELP TO DO?
It equips trainees with the skills and methodology to design and deliver effective lessons to IELTS students.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR TRAINEES?
Relevant Education and/or at least 2 years of full-time ESL teaching experience.
HOW LONG IS THE COURSE?
The course length is 8 weeks (32 hours). Online.
IELTS FOR TEACHERS COURSE OUTLINE
- What is the IELTS test? Test information. Frequently asked questions. Band scores. Assessment criteria. Resources and strategies for preparation.
- Listening overview. Task types. Timing. Useful tips. Practice.
- Reading overview. Task types. Timing. Useful tips. Practice.
- Writing task 1 overview. Task types. Timing. Techniques. Model answers. Practice.
- Writing task 2 overview. Task types. Timing. Techniques. Topics. Model answers. Practice.
- Speaking overview. Three parts of the speaking test. Topics. Timing. Techniques. Model answers. Practice.
- The mock exam.
- Course summary. Feedback on the mock exam. Test day do’s and don’ts. Techniques to increase concentration. Self-improvement and continuous development.
WHAT IS THE START DATE?
WHAT ARE THE COURSE FEES?
The course fees are 7500 UAH and include all necessary materials.
WHO TO CONTACT?
Please send your inquiries to email@example.com or call +380683836262 (Viber or telegram).